|Job Title||Manager, Talent Acquisition|
Please note: our interview process is designed to comply with CDC recommendations. Your safety is of the utmost importance to us
As a Manager, Talent Acquisition, you will develop, drive, and execute on the staffing strategies within the Lineage organization. You will lead a team of recruiting professionals. This individual will know how to manage, mentor, and guide a team of recruiters and/or sourcers through the entire recruiting life cycle while also working closely with our leaders to drive world class recruiting practices and strategy.
In this role, you will:
- Partner and manage business stakeholders (hiring managers and business teams) in identifying, prioritizing and fulfilling current and future talent needs for the region
- Consult and advise hiring managers and business leaders on expectations and timelines for sourcing and fulfillment
- Develop comprehensive sourcing plans based on demand projections from the region and consistently execute to the sourcing plan to fulfill the demand
- Source and fulfill high volume - high demand staffing needs effectively
- Support a diverse and inclusive culture and workforce, and ensure compliance with laws, regulations and company policies
- Consistently use a data driven approach to drive initiatives, set appropriate metrics for the team
- Monitor and drive team productivity to achieve SLAs by setting goals and holding weekly meetings. Team may be comprised of employees and/or vendors
- Review ATS reports to identify aged and aging requisitions and establish and execute action plans for resolution
- Develop strong relationships with leaders and business partners at various levels. Serve as primary point of escalation for hiring manager concerns
- Mentor, coach and discipline direct reports to ensure ongoing growth and development.
- Reflect the Employment Brand and Employer Value Proposition
Ideally, you will have:
- 10 years of recruiting experience in strategic, full-cycle recruiting
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or other related fields strongly preferred
- Experience leading a team with direct personnel management responsibilities
- Expert-level experience using an ATS, CRM or other applicant database tool to track, organize, and document candidate activity
- Demonstrated experience building a talent acquisition process
- Experience partnering independently with all levels of leadership and driving hiring initiatives
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, internet research, and social media research (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Effective communication skills, written, verbal and interpersonal
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work autonomously
About the Team
At Lineage, we have a shared purpose: We are transforming the food supply chain to eliminate waste and help feed the world. Lineage Logistics is the industry’s leading innovator in temperature-controlled supply chain and logistics. Lineage’s expertise in end-to-end logistical solutions, its unrivaled real estate network, and its use of technology combine to promote food safety, increase distribution efficiency, advance sustainability, lessen environmental impact, and minimize supply chain waste. As a result, Lineage helps customers ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small family-owned businesses increase the efficiency and protect the integrity of their temperature-controlled supply chain. In pursuit of this shared purpose we are working to build a world class Human Resources team.
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.