|Job Title||Import Coordinator|
Please note: our interview process is designed to comply with CDC recommendations. Your safety is of the utmost importance to us
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our Operations team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
We are currently seeking an Import Coordinator to join the team. As our Import Coordinator, you will be responsible for the accurately and timely filing of CBP entries and serve as a customer representative.
Responsibilities of the Import Coordinator:
- Process and review documentation for CBP transmissions
- Manage monitors and maintain records on all international shipments, including all U.S. Customs and FDA entry documents
- Review and update customer files
- Audit CBP filings
- Manage communication with customers regarding CBP and OGA
- Monitor and resolve all issues to obtain customs clearance
- Classify goods according to the US HTS
- Understand each assigned customer’s business, requirements and rate structure
- Prepare and issue invoices for services rendered to customers and accrue related costs in system
- Support internal/customer metrics and continuous improvement opportunities
Required Qualifications of the Import Coordinator:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years of applicable experience with high volume data entry
- Problem solving skills
- Accurate and efficient data entry skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, management and peers
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to adapt to rapid change, work with a sense of urgency, and effective time management
About the Team
At Lineage, we have a shared purpose: We are transforming the food supply chain to eliminate waste and help feed the world. Lineage Logistics is the industry’s leading innovator in temperature-controlled supply chain and logistics. Lineage’s expertise in end-to-end logistical solutions, its unrivaled real estate network, and its use of technology combine to promote food safety, increase distribution efficiency, advance sustainability, lessen environmental impact, and minimize supply chain waste. As a result, Lineage helps customers ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small family-owned businesses increase the efficiency and protect the integrity of their temperature-controlled supply chain. In pursuit of this shared purpose we are working to build a world class Operations team.
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.