|Job Title||Manager, Facility Maintenance *|
|Location||Macon,GA*||*Position is based out of Macon,GA|
Please note: our interview process is designed to comply with CDC recommendations. Your safety is of the utmost importance to us
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our Warehouse team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
As the Facility Maintenance Manager, you will provide direction and coordination for all maintenance-related activities pertaining to the interior and exterior of the facility, assigned equipment, and refrigeration system components. Additionally, you will ensure the building and respective equipment remain in the proper state of operational repair and compliance with all regulatory agencies.
Responsibilities of the Facility Maintenance Manager:
- Guide teams with an emphasis on coaching, developing and recognizing team members to ensure safety, productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness
- Implement, train and ensure compliance with fire protection systems, OSHA Process Safety Management, EPA Risk Management Plan, and Environmental Health & Safety programs
- Develop, plan and schedule maintenance workload leveraging the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Partner with the facility General Manager to ensure adherence to established annual budgets for labor and materials
- Review monthly utility reports, discuss results and provide creative solutions to the General Manager to achieve excellence in energy management
- Provide recommendations on future capital expenditure projects for the assigned building and ensure timely completion
- Oversee all site-specific projects for energy efficiency studies conducted in collaboration with the Lineage Energy Management department
- Lead the completion of all electrical maintenance activities per company standards
- Provide guidance on the design and development of future building additions to the assigned building in collaboration with Network Optimization
Required Qualifications of the Facility Maintenance Manager:
- Completed High School diploma or GED
- 3+ years of facility maintenance leadership experience including resource planning
- In-depth knowledge of Process Safety Management and Risk Management Plan regulatory requirements, program implementation and compliance oversight
- Demonstrated proficiency in mechanical and electrical fundamentals and applications
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Thorough critical thinking and problem-solving skills, including the ability to deal with ambiguity
Preferred Qualifications of the Facility Maintenance Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field
- Completion of Refrigeration Operator 1 course (CARO), or CIRO equivalent
- Experience working on and around the refrigeration system type applicable for the facility
- Cold storage warehouse with temperatures between -10 and 34 degrees
- Appropriate work gear will be provided
- Warehouse bays are kept at 32 degrees (and below zero in certain areas)
- Ability to withstand cold storage temperatures for extended periods of time (warm gear provided by company)
- Noise level varies at times and it can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.