|Location||San Leandro, CA - Polar (LTL/TL)|
Lineage Logistics is seeking to contract Owner/Operators to safely deliver frozen and/or refrigerated freight.
Primary Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Safely delivering frozen and/or refrigerated freight to Lineage from various local customer plants.
- Pro-active and responsible for arriving on time for pick up and deliveries.
- Responsible for accurately accounting for freight and inspecting the condition to prevent rejection or potential claim issues.
- Ensure accuracy of paperwork associated with the job performed and confirm that all the requirements of the job assigned met, in coordination with the dispatch and operations departments.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date driver logs for hours of service as well as equipment maintenance.
- Dedicated carrier relations manager to handle all your business needs
- Competitive market pay scale, along with retention bonuses
- Both long haul and local work available
- Backhaul provided on long haul routes
- No forced dispatch
- Steady year round freight
- Weekly paycheck
- Company trailers available
- Dedicated 24/7 dispatch
- 24/7 Available road side assistance for trailers only
- Possess a TWIC card
- Class A CDL driver’s license.
- Ability to complete a medical and drug screening and federal background check.
- Clean driving record with 5 years of verifiable employment.
- Tractor cab in good well maintained working condition and no older than 8 years (2012 or newer)
- Knowledge of DOT regulations.
- Must be able to pass various safety and regulation exams.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.