|Job Title||Class A CDL Driver (3rd shift / home daily)|
|Location||Richland, WA - Polar|
Lineage Logistics is looking for Class A CDL Drivers to help expand our network. As an employee of Lineage Logistics, our drivers provide the highest levels of customer service and live up to the "We get it done!" motto of the company.
Primary Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Safely delivering frozen and/or refrigerated freight to Lineage from various local customer plants.
- Pro-active and responsible for arriving on time for pick up and deliveries.
- Responsible for accurately accounting for freight and inspecting the condition to prevent rejection or potential claim issues.
- Ensure accuracy of paperwork associated with the job performed and confirm that all the requirements of the job assigned met, in coordination with the dispatch and operations departments.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date driver logs for hours of service as well as equipment maintenance.
- Operate new and well-maintained equipment, with the expectations of keeping in the same condition.
- This is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties.
- The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in the job description and other duties, as assigned, might be part of the job.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- 2 years’ experience driving a Class A commercial vehicle.
- 5 years of verifiable employment.
- Current valid commercial and motor vehicle license.
- Clean driving record with no serious violations or offenses.
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills, and implementation and facilitation skills.
- Basic knowledge of truck and refrigeration units’ maintenance.
- Able to work in potential subzero temperature environment.
- Ability to complete a medical and drug screening
- Must be able to pass various safety and regulation exams.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.