|Job Title||Accounting Clerk, Senior*|
|Location||Lombard,IL*||*Position is based out of Lombard,IL|
Lineage Logistics is hiring an Accounting Clerk, Senior. We offer a competitive base pay plus some of the best benefits in the industry.
The Accounting Clerk, Senior ensures the timeliness, effectiveness and accuracy of the payable and collection processes.
- Perform and manage weekly and monthly customer invoicing and communicate payable and collections work flow through corporate office.
- Complete month end close associated with Accounts payable, accounts receivable.
- Monitor and manage collection of past due accounts.
- Generate ad hoc cost analysis of company expenditures.
- Prepare any financial reports as needed.
- Maintain integrity and accuracy of petty cash.
- Communicate bad debt and slow pay situations to the GM.
- Maintain customer contract files and update as requested by GM. When there is a new customer, create customer profile in the WMS and forward to corporate headquarters for processing.
- Inventory and order all office supplies and other necessary office and warehouse supplies to eliminate any work down-time.
- Coordinate office equipment maintenance and repair.
- Maintain high level of attendance, report for work on time daily. Work required over time as required by supervisor, flexibility to work other shifts as required by supervisor, availability for Saturday and Sunday, if necessary.
- Comply with all OSHA Standards and utilize the MSDS as needed. Comply with all Company work rules, policies and procedures.
- Comply with all HACCP guidelines and control points.
- Maintain a professional attitude among co-workers and visitors to the facility.
- High School Graduate or GED
- 5+ years’ experience in an accounting function
- Microsoft Office at an intermediate level
- Works independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Highly developed level of attention to detail.
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. We value respect and care about our team members.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.