|Job Title||Technical Analyst II|
Please note: our interview process is designed to comply with CDC recommendations. Your safety is of the utmost importance to us
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our IT team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
Lineage Logistics is currently seeking a Technical Analyst II to join the team. As our Technical Analyst II, you will serve as project lead for all EDI related communication between internal users, external trading partners, and external EDI network providers. Additionally, you will be responsible for advanced troubleshooting with new and existing trading partners to solve communication issues.
Responsibilities of the Technical Analyst II:
- Leverage EDI knowledge and best practices to develop EDI processes with full use of EDI software tool
- Full cycle EDI testing of installed interfaces within EDI and Warehouse Management Systems
- Set-up new trading partners, test new and existing trading partner data maps, monitor communication system status, test procedures during EDI application software upgrades, and maintain the EDI procedures
- Assist the department when needing to bring up the EDI server, fix communication issues, and notify the EDI team of their status and escalating them, as needed
- Install electronic transaction interfaces with customers, suppliers and 3rd party business partners
- Monitor newly installed EDI processes
- Leverage knowledge of AS2, VAN and SFTP communication channels to monitor EDI communication system and data flows and to troubleshoot and maintain systems
- Work with trading partners to implement new setups
- Identify and resolve transactional issues
- Handle internal and external customer emails
- Solve complex problems by performing troubleshooting
- Analyze exception handling alerts for all areas of the EDI process including communications server and core EDI server
- Re-processing as necessary to ensure customer requirements are met
- Assist manager on new projects
Required Qualifications of the Technical Analyst II:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university in related field
- 4+ years of EDI experience working within an EDI Server environment
- EDI implementation experience
- Excellent analytical, efficiency, multitasking, organizational, and time management skills
- Excellent team player
- Experience with AS2, VAN, FTP communication topics
- Familiar with SQL queries a plus
- Ability to work off site as needed
- Availability to work in a rotation, with other team members, to handle off hours “On Call” duties
Preferred Qualifications of the Technical Analyst II:
- Familiar with Warehousing industry
About the Team
At Lineage, we have a shared purpose: We are transforming the food supply chain to eliminate waste and help feed the world. Lineage Logistics is the industry’s leading innovator in temperature-controlled supply chain and logistics. Lineage’s expertise in end-to-end logistical solutions, its unrivaled real estate network, and its use of technology combine to promote food safety, increase distribution efficiency, advance sustainability, lessen environmental impact, and minimize supply chain waste. As a result, Lineage helps customers ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small family-owned businesses increase the efficiency and protect the integrity of their temperature-controlled supply chain. In pursuit of this shared purpose we are working to build a world class IT team.
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.