|Job Title||Colton - Warehouse Job Opportunities|
|Location||Colton, CA - AMG|
We’re Hiring! Join us at our Job Fair!
We invite you to apply online and meet us at our upcoming Hiring Event!
Wednesday, September 30th
Time of The Event: 9 AM - 3 PM
2063 West Miguel Bustamante Parkway, Colton CA. 92324
Help us transform how we feed the world.
Please note: our interview process is designed to comply with CDC recommendations. Your safety is of the utmost importance to us.
Lineage is currently searching for a General Warehouse Worker to join our growing team! As a General Warehouse Worker, you will receive, store, and accurately distribute material, equipment, and products in the facility within the time scheduled and the output parameters needed. This is an agile role that requires you work on multiple projects at once. Our success depends on your ability to deliver in a safe, accurate and timely manner!
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Worker:
- Read production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed
- Convey materials and items from receiving areas to storage or to other designated areas
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code
- Sort and store perishable goods in refrigerated rooms
- Fill requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items
- Assemble customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to shipping department
- Stretch wrap products
- Assist in recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed
- Compile worksheets or tickets from customer orders
- Maintain clean work environment
- Follow up on orders assigned by superintendents
- Operation of all equipment to assist in operations when needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Qualifications of the Warehouse Worker:
- Warehouse experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to effectively present information in one—on—one and small group situations to team members
- Demonstrated ability to use basic mathematical skills
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Must be able and willing to complete a pre-employment background check and drug screen
Preferred Qualifications of the Warehouse Worker:
- High school diploma or GED
- This is a cold storage environment
- Temperature in warehouse ranges from -20 degrees up to 54 degrees
- Mid top or high-top Steel toe or Composite toe boots are required
- Must be capable of multi-tasking and communicating with a variety of people and personalities
- Noise level in the warehouse varies and, at times, can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.