|Job Title||Manager, Application Support - Logistics Platforms*|
|Location||Novi,MI*||*Position is based out of Novi,MI|
Please note: our interview process is designed to comply with CDC recommendations. Your safety is of the utmost importance to us.
Manager, Application Support – Logistics Platforms
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our IT team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
We’re currently seeking a Manager, Application Support to join the team. As the Manager, Application Support, you will use cutting-edge technologies to create high quality solutions and industry leading products that users love. You have proven experience managing large scale application platforms in multiple industries. You have a passion for customer success and a sustained commitment to operational excellence.
As a company, Lineage Logistics leverages state-of-the-art technology to meet our customer’s needs, assist in our international growth, and create an infrastructure that enables Lineage to lead the industry.
As the ideal candidate for this position, you will exhibit the technical expertise, business acumen and flexibility required to successfully work with all levels of Lineage’s organization.
Responsibilities of the Manager, Application Support:
- Lead application support functions on logistics management platforms
- Support WMS technologies such as Accellos, High Jump, Manhattan, Red Prairie, and proprietary code bases
- Support TMS technologies such as BluJay, Oracle, Nistevo, Mercury Gate, or proprietary code bases
- Participate in the design of, monitoring, and support for scalable enterprise solutions
- Work with customer and business unit partners to understand integration opportunities for optimization and continuous improvement projects
- Communicate and enhance best practices, application and integration service offerings for the enterprise, then apply best practices and consistently develop high-quality services on schedule
- Seek to resolve issues related to Lineage’s growing suite of internally developed applications (e.g. Lineage Link, Metrics One, LinOS) that are reported to the service desk
- Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate and specialized L3 technical resources
- Facilitate issue isolation and resolution for anything from DNS and SSO to DB queries and RESTful APIs
- Monitor application stacks to proactively identify and potentially diagnose service disruptions before they are reported
- Collaborate with business development team from pre-sale and initial scoping through final delivery and sign-off
- Act in a results-driven manner with passion, conviction and personal integrity
- Exemplify and promote Lineage’s core values
Required Qualifications of the Manager, Application Support:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in a related field
- 5+ years developing, deploying and supporting application platforms
- 5+ years of experience leading and motivating teams, establishing direction, providing feedback and contributing to a positive working environment
- Strong knowledge of warehouse management platforms and transportation systems and touch points
- Understanding of EDI as a concept and the technical aspects of integration with WMS and TMS platforms
- Proven ability to identify and address customer needs by building solid relationships, developing an awareness of integration services, communicating in an organized and knowledgeable manner and demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks
- Excellent communication skills both in written and verbal formats
Preferred Qualifications of the Manager, Application Support:
- Experience with ERP, WMS, TMS, Boomi and Big Data (Cloudera/Spark/Impala)
- Experience working with Cloud APIs and vendors like Salesforce or Workday
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food s
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.