|Job Title||Pricing Manager|
Please note: our interview process is designed to comply with CDC recommendations. Your safety is of the utmost importance to us.
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
We’re currently seeking a Pricing Manager to join the team. As the Pricing Manager, you will develop and execute pricing strategies and models that help Lineage continue to grow our business and improve our margins. Additionally, you will work closely with the Sales, Accounting, and FP&A to teams to evaluate pricing feasibility and success. Upon project completion, you will track results against the model to determine success. This role requires a high degree of logical thinking, research, communication, and multi-tasking. Your grasps of strategic goals and strong communication skills will allow you to work cross functionally with leadership.
· Collaborate with Sales and Operations to develop pricing strategies that help Lineage win in the marketplace
· Develop accurate financial pricing models that help Lineage understand costs, margins, and risks associated with pricing decisions
· Analyze financial data by collecting, monitoring and creating financial models for decision support
· Improve financial margins by proactively analyzing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends, and recommending actions to management
· Identify financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
· Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses, and studying proposed changes in methods and materials
· Conduct market research, data mining, business intelligence, and valuation comps
· Create executive dashboards that show how we are tracking against our pricing goals
· Help drive system and process improvements that better accomplish the above
Required Qualifications of the Pricing Manager:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
· Ability to extract data, create models and forecasts, and identify optimal business decisions
· Ability to analyze and determine total cost of ownership
· Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
· Strong analytical, quantitative and qualitative skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Qualifications of the Pricing Manager:
· Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
· Prior experience with data mining and online market research
· Familiarity with data query and management tools such as Access, SQL, and Business Objects
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.