|Job Title||Client Services Partner*|
|Location||Seattle,WA*||*Position is based out of Seattle,WA|
Please note: our interview process is designed to comply with CDC recommendations. Your safety is of the utmost importance to us.
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our IT team that builds and maintains relationships throughout our business, consistently delivering to key customers.
As the Client Services Partner, you will work directly with Lineage operational leadership to meet their technology needs, including but not limited to regular account management communications, regional and warehouse site visits within an assigned region, and internal advocacy and monitoring of technology performance and projects affecting their internal client operations. You will own the relationship serving as the primary point of contact for all key stakeholders. Furthermore, you will hold the key to unlocking value with understanding and seeking out opportunities to grow our service catalog and strategic delivery.
Responsibilities of the Client Services Partner:
- Provide a comprehensive view of customer needs and advocate for Operations and IT
- Develop trusting relationships with operational leaders in your assigned region and provide visibility to the portfolio of projects that will affect their scope of operations
- Serve as the key point of contact between facility General Managers and IT
- Demonstrate expertise around Lineage technology procurement, project management, and equipment standards
- Advocate with IT leadership on behalf of operational leaders to ensure that facilities and operational teams are well equipped to perform their work
- Develop a deep understanding of the technological profile and needs of facilities within your assigned region
- Support operational leaders in developing and managing a multi-year view of technology that is necessary to optimize their facilities and financial performance
- Coordinate with technology teams to ensure that scheduled projects do not interfere with the underlying business operations within their assigned facilities
- Help coordinate and manage changes to the technology within warehouses to ensure that business disruptions are kept to a minimum
Required Qualifications of the Client Services Partner:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, technology, supply chain, or logistics, or four years relevant working experience
- 5+ years of technology experience across a large enterprise environment, including familiarity with telecommunications, networking, infrastructure, applications, user devices, and mobile technologies
- 3+ years of experience as a client-facing representative of a technology function, working with business owners to improve their technology experience
- 5+ years of experience leading and monitoring a portfolio of projects on behalf of internal or external customers
- 5+ years of experience as an individual contributor or functional manager, influencing decisions and priority in the absence of operational authority to make the decision
- Strong leadership skills and with the ability to effectively manage multiple accounts in different stages, while proactively seeking new opportunities within client engagements
- Profit and Loss (P&L) management experience
Preferred Qualifications of the Client Services Partner:
- Experience with warehouse management systems (WMS) and RF equipment
- Experience with corporate IT governance standards (e.g. ITIL)
- Project management certification (e.g. PMP)
- Able to work cooperatively with diverse workforce and with all levels of management (ethnicity, language and education levels)
- Customer service experience in warehousing or logistics
- Commitment to company values
- 50% regional travel may be required
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage Logistics offers comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off and more.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.