|Job Title||Manager, IT Onsite Support*|
|Location||Novi,MI*||*Position is based out of Novi,MI|
Manager, IT Onsite Support
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our IT team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
We’re currently seeking a Manager, IT Onsite Support to join the team. As the Manager, IT Onsite Support, you will lead the overall management of IT services at the warehouse level in the Western regions. You will ensure process improvement, including automation of appropriate IT tasks, reporting and implementation of enterprise-wide monitoring initiatives and administration tasks. Additionally, you will keep a positive relationship with clients, manage finances, meet deadlines, lead a team, stay organized, manage conflict and use creativity to find ways to make the service better.
Responsibilities of the Manager, IT Onsite Support:
- Document, monitor, test, track and report results to clients and management
- Identify areas for process and efficiency improvement, recommend enhancements and oversee implementation with documentation of the process to ensure reliable, replicable results and a consistent customer experience
- Ensure processes and procedures for common functions such as reporting, patches, updates, call answering/handling, training are in place to support scalable growth
- Ensure proper implementation and documentation of changes to operational procedures
- Manage the creation and maintenance of detailed site documentation
- Monitor work queues to ensure compliance with timely response requirements
- Manage and schedule technical staff to ensure efficient work
- Review and manage technical staff timekeeping, ensuring that timekeeping is complete, accurate and submitted daily
- Ensure proper handling of major incidents, including post major incident reviews
Required Qualifications of the Manager, IT Onsite Support:
- 3+ years of IT and business/industry work experience
- Demonstrated experience leading a team
- Ability to develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish work
- Previous experience developing and maintaining relationships across an organization at all levels
Preferred Qualifications of the Manager, IT Onsite Support:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related academic field
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.