|Job Title||Accountant I*|
|Location||Omaha,NE*||*Position is based out of Omaha,NE|
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our Finance team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
We’re currently seeking an Accountant I to join the team. As an Accountant, you will analyze and report financial information to ensure accurate recording of assets, liabilities, revenue and expenses. Additionally, you will work closely with cross-functional teams in relation to the company’s financial standing.
Responsibilities of the Accountant I:
- Prepare month end journal entries, accruals, account reconciliations, and bank reconciliations
- Compile and analyze general ledger information in accordance with GAAP
- Analyze interdepartmental processes to identify, recommend, and implement process improvements
- Analyze all facets of accounting including revenue, expenses, balance sheet reporting, etc.
- Prepare audit paperwork and interface with external auditors
- Execute monthly reconciliations as well as complete quarterly and annual projects in a timely manner
- Collaborate with all departments within the organization to meet company goals
Required Qualifications of the Accountant I:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Relevant experience or internships in Accounting and Finance or prior work as an Accounts Payable Clerk
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.