|Job Title||Treasury Senior Manager*|
|Location||Novi, MI*||*Position is based out of Novi, MI|
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our Finance Division with a team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
Lineage Logistics is currently seeking a Treasury Senior Manager to join the team in Novi, MI. The Treasury Senior Manager will primarily be responsible for aspects of external financing, foreign currency management and mitigation, treasury reporting and implementation of treasury best practices.
Responsibilities of the Treasury Senior Manager:
- Manage aspects of the external financing structure: debt agreements and amendment requests, covenant compliance, interest rate management and related hedging, bonds and guarantees for all US and foreign subsidiary loans (existing and new financing)
- Develop a financial model and process to identify, assess, and mitigate currency exposure thru the implementation of natural hedging offsets or financial derivatives
- Develop and implement global treasury management policies such as covenant compliance, bank account and related cash controls, hedging, intercompany loans, etc.
- Ensure the accurate and timely analysis and reporting of matters related to cash and cash flow, working capital, debt, foreign currency, other routine and ad hoc reports
- Provide advice, solutions and support to the global operating companies on local treasury and funding issues
- Assist with internal capital structure optimization (e.g., cash repatriation, intercompany trade terms, related compliance, etc.)
- Assist with various aspects of US Banking such as daily cash reporting and monitoring and reducing bank fees
- Liaise with the tax, finance, information technology, operations, legal, procurement, etc. departments regarding treasury operations issues for both day-to-day and special projects
- Contribute to special projects and ad hoc analysis requests
Required qualifications of the Treasury Senior Manager:
- Bachelor’s in accounting or finance
- 10 years of progressive Treasury experience
- Proven working knowledge of banking industry rules and regulations
- Strong degree of enthusiasm, commitment, servant leadership skills and a willingness to challenge the status quo
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated successful ability to organize and prioritize work to ensure timely deadlines
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
Preferred Qualifications of the Treasury Senior Manager:
- CPA or MBA highly preferred
- Previous M&A experience is preferred
- Real estate experience preferred, especially with REITs
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.