|Job Title||Regional HR Business Partner|
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our HR team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
As the Regional Human Resources Business Partner, you will provide functional leadership by overseeing and directing all HR activities within an assigned region. Additionally, you will be a strategic business partner to the senior level operations leaders and be accountable for leading the initiatives to improve talent management, performance management, retention, and workforce planning.
Responsibilities of the Regional HR Business Partner:
- Collaborate with General Managers, Regional Director, and VP within the assigned region to drive business performance from an HR perspective
- Drive the talent management process across the assigned region with a focus on coaching, talent development, succession, individual development plans, and talent reviews of site leaders
- Partner with operational leaders and the Talent HR center of excellence (CoE) to ensure talent acquisition strategies are developed, implemented, and are effective at maintaining full staffing in the region
- Drive understanding of the company's compensation structure and compensation philosophy so that field HR is an extension of the Total Rewards CoE and ensure consistency in pay for performance methodologies across the region for all levels
- Oversee investigations within the assigned Region and advise senior management on appropriate resolution of employee relations/discipline issues in conjunction with the Area HR Director and Legal when appropriate
- Supervise and lead a team of HR professionals with a focus on continually elevating talent capabilities and teamwork
- Drive improvements and initiatives that move toward the company’s HR vision
- Develop and implement processes that comply with federal, state and local legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions
- Gather and analyze data related to absenteeism and turnover to advocate data-driven process improvements
- Establish and drive implementation of processes that strengthen culture across the assigned region based on company values
- Successfully communicate and implement all corporate HR activities to the region
Required Qualifications of the Regional HR Business Partner:
- 5+ years of experience in a human resources role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or equivalent experience
- Extensive HR Legal and Compliance knowledge, including EEO, ADA, FMLA, WC, FLSA, DOL
Preferred Qualifications of the Regional HR Business Partner:
- Master's degree or other advanced degree in Human Resources or related field
- PHR Certification and Continuous Improvement experience (Lean, Six Sigma, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Workday and/or Dayforce
- Previous experience in Labor Relations
- Fast paced industrial machinery and cold storage work environment
- Warehouse bays are kept at 32 degrees (and below zero in certain areas)
- Ability to withstand cold storage temperatures for extended periods of time (warm gear provided by company)
- Noise level varies at times and it can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage Logistics offers comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off and more. Join a team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.