|Job Title||Asset Protection Associate|
Asset Protection Associates are responsible for supporting the operations of Lineage Logistics through the protection of company and customer assets and interests. Examples of these assets are product, equipment, property, customers, and employees. Asset Protection Associates are required to provide exceptional service and support to the operations, customers, vendors, visitors, and other employees of Lineage Logistics.
Asset Protection Associates maintains the physical security of the premises, make observations, conduct inspections, complete investigations, write reports and communicate with individuals at all levels of the operation. Asset Protection Associates are required to maintain a positive and professional demeanor at all times. The Asset Protection Associates a required to wear the Lineage Logistics uniform which is provided in neat and professional manner.
The following is examples of some of the duties, functions, which Asset Protection Associates must be able to perform:
- Follow written and verbal procedures
- Ability to multi-task in very active situation
- Ability to act in a professional manner, providing excellent customer service
- Must be willing to work any shift
- Must be willing to work overtime on little notice
- Monitor visitations to the facility via vehicle gates and personnel entrances
- Communicate effectively with team members, customer, and other visitors at all levels of the operation
- Facilitate the movement of vehicle traffic in, out, and around the facility campus
- Conduct foot patrols/inspections over a large campus area
- Examine and verify documents, such as drivers licenses, proof of insurance, and bills of lading
- Conduct trailer inspections, inventories, and temperature checks
- Monitor alarm, camera, and other systems
- Operating an equipment such as scan guns and utility carts
- Identify and report on unsafe and suspicious activity
- Conduct investigations into theft, property damage, vehicle collisions, and other safety issues
- Complete written activity, incident, and discrepancy reports
- Use computer applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook email
- Identify and containing material spills in the event they occur on campus
- Maintain an organized and clean work environment
About Lineage Logistics:
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days.
Successful candidates will be required to pass a post offer, pre-employment drug screen and background check. Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.