|Job Title||Manager, Application Support*|
|Location||Novi, MI*||*Position is based out of Novi, MI|
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our IT team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
As the Manager, Warehouse Platform, you will lead the application support functions for warehouse management platforms and create industry-leading products using cutting-edge technologies. Additionally, you will identify and address client needs while contributing to the development of a business vision and managing implementation efforts.
Responsibilities of the Manager, Warehouse Platform:
- Manage the application support functions on warehouse management platforms
- Participate in the architecting of scalable enterprise solutions
- Work with customers and business unit partners to understand integration opportunities for optimization and continuous improvement projects
- Communicate and enhance best practices, application and integration service offerings for the enterprise
- Apply best practices and consistently develop high-quality services on schedule
- Lead teams by generating a vision, establishing direction, motivating team members, and providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less experienced staff
- Provide hands-on technical leadership, working closely with partners and internal teams
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analyses of large and complex data
- Stay educated on current trends and assist in the development of knowledge capital, contributing to project planning, engagement administration, budget management, and successful completion of customer onboarding initiatives
- Lead and manage business development opportunities and/or engagements, as well as collaborating with business development teams, from pre-sale and initial scoping through final delivery and sign-off
- Lead projects and programs for Lineage team members combined with contract resources
Required Qualifications of the Manager, Warehouse Platform:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in a related field
- 15+ years’ experience developing, deploying and supporting application platforms
- 10+ years of experience leading teams
- Understanding of EDI as a concept and the technical aspects of integration with WMS and TMS platforms
Preferred Qualifications of the Manager, Warehouse Platform:
- Previous Supply Chain or Logistics industry experience is strongly preferred
- Experience using the following technologies is a plus: ERP, WMS, TMS, Boomi and BigData (Cloudera/Spark/Impala)
- Experience working with Cloud API’s and vendors especially Salesforce and Workday
- Knowledge of multiple WMS technologies including Accellos, High Jump, Manhattan, Red Prairie or proprietary codebases
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.