|Job Title||Traffic Clerk*|
|Location||Watsonville, CA - Hilltop*||*Position is based out of Watsonville, CA - Hilltop|
Lineage Logistics is hiring a Traffic Clerk. We offer a competitive base pay plus shift differential. This is a full-time role, providing employees with some of the best benefits in the industry.
The Traffic Clerk will be compiling and maintaining records of inbound and outbound shipments, assigning drivers, and notifying warehouse for dock assignments.
Responsibilities of the Traffic Clerk:
- Receives, counts and logs cash received by carriers
- Coordinates with warehouse and transportation to ensure the completion of shipping/receiving documents accurately and in a timely manner
- Verifies and counts products to ensure data accuracy on system
- Notifies carriers and management personnel of pending, no shows and/or unscheduled arrivals
- Assists with rescheduling appointments with drivers if necessary
- Maintains warehouse management system (WMS) scheduler
Required Qualifications of the Traffic Clerk:
- Strong communication skills with the ability to read and speak English
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. with or without reasonable assistance
- Must be able and willing to frequently push, pull, kneel, bend and reach
- Must be able and willing to complete a pre-employment basic math skills test
- Must be able and willing to complete a pre-employment background check and drug screen
Preferred Qualifications of the Traffic Clerk:
- High School Diploma or GED
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. We value respect and care about our team members.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.