|Job Title||Warehouse Processing Assembler-up to $1,000 Sign-on Bonus|
We’re Hiring and want YOU to come work for us!!! Here are some great Perks!!
- FREE GAS!! Come in and meet us and we'll give you a $10 gas card to pay for your gas to get here!!
- Receive up to a $1,000 Sign-on Bonus (amount will depend on position and shift)
- Case Pick Incentives - Earn up to an additional $4.75 per hour
We invite you to apply online, or attend one of our upcoming on-site recruiting events:
Friday, October 9th - 10am-6pm - On Site Job Fair
Walk-in Interviews Wednesdays & Thursdays from 9am-5pm through the Months of September & October
Address: 7132 Ruppsville Road
Allentown, PA 18106
We are practicing all safety precautions for COVID-19 – be prepared to have your temperature taken and wear a mask prior to entering our facility.
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture, and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Your Career Starts Here!
Lineage is currently searching for Assemblers to join our growing team!
- English is not required to work as an Assembler
- As our Assembler, you will be efficiently packaging finished products into final containers/cartons, ensure accurate code dates are printed on the products per customer requirements, and conduct QC checks on product labels, leaks, damaged packaging (plastic containers) and isolate non-conforming products.
- Utilizing state of the art equipment to process food for distribution
- Perform CIP (Cleaning in Process)
- Follow all food safety programs, GMP guidelines, company policies and procedures
- Lead by example and maintain a high work ethic
- Safely operate machinery and equipment (Electric Pallet Jack and/or Stand Up Forklift)
- Observe any damaged packaging and/or processed products to remove from the production line
- Always maintain a clean and safe work area
- Verify that all required documentation and reporting damaged products is completed and submitted daily to the production lead
- Ensure the proper receipt, storage, handling, and/or distribution of safe and quality foods products
- Follow instructions from Supervisor Lead
- Opening and packing boxes, placing 40 lb. cases on conveyor belt. Repackage product back in empty cases by sliding completed packages back into containers
- Fast paced work environment with, in and around industrial machinery
- Cold storage environment. Processing Rooms are kept at a constant 45°. Ability to withstand 45° temps for extended periods of time (warm gear provided by company)
- Noise level varies
- Must wear all safety PPE gear when performing a task that requires PPE; including but not limited to, safety glasses, hearing protection, gloves, hair and beard nets and aprons
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Proven ability to use basic mathematic skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to become Electric Pallet Jack/Stand Up Forklift certified to operate all the equipment used in the warehouse
- Available to work different shifts as necessary
- Available to work occasional to frequent overtime
- Must be willing and able to frequently stand, walk, crawl, climb, push, pull, kneel, bend and reach
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodations
- Must be able to perform in all areas that hourly team members are performing with the manual dexterity required
Lineage Team Members:
- Continually meet internal and external customer expectations through teamwork, respect and willingness to help and support others.
- Demonstrate complete commitment to a culture of safety. Promote a safe work environment through personal actions and identifying any safety concerns.
- Treat all team members with a respect while demonstrating positive work attitude and leadership skills.
- Take initiative to continually improve performance and work processes through feedback, problem solving and generating new ideas.
- Work with a sense of urgency to complete tasks safely, effectively, and efficiently.
- Demonstrate excellent job performance in productivity, quality, safety and attendance.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, Paid Time Off and Sick Days.
Successful candidates will be required to pass a post offer, pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Candidate must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.