|Job Title||HPP Assembler - 2nd and 3rd shift openings!*|
|Location||Allentown, PA (HPP)*||*Position is based out of Allentown, PA (HPP)|
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Your Career Starts Here!
Lineage is currently searching for a HPP Worker to join our growing team!
- Responsible for efficiently packaging finished product into final containers/cartons
- Ensure accurate code dates are printed on the product per customers’ requirements
- Set up equipment, tables and blank forms as needed at the start of every shift
- Conduct QC checks on product labels, leaks, damaged packaging (plastic containers) and isolate non-conforming products
- Follow all food safety programs, GWP guidelines, company policies and procedures
- Lead by example and maintain a high work ethic
- Safely operate machinery and equipment, only if properly trained
- Communicate clearly to our maintenance team if any observations of machinery or equipment malfunctions are made
- Observe any non-conforming packaging and/or processed products to isolate and remove them from the production line
- Maintain a clean and safe work area at all times
- Ensure that all required documentation and reporting is completed and submitted daily to the production lead.
- Ensures the proper receipt, storage, handling, and/or distribution of safe and quality foods products at this facility.
- Fast paced work environment with, in and around industrial machinery.
- Cold storage environment. Warehouse bays are kept at a constant 32 degrees (and below zero in certain areas). Ability to withstand cold storage temps for extended periods of time (warm gear provided by company).
- Noise level varies and at times and can be loud.
- Must wear all safety PPE gear when performing a task that requires PPE; including but not limited to, safety glasses, hearing protection, gloves, hair and beard nets and aprons
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other team members
- Proven ability to use basic mathematical skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Capable of becoming certified to operate all the equipment used in the warehouse
- Available to work different shifts as necessary
- Available to work occasional to frequent overtime
- Must be willing and able to frequently stand, walk, crawl, climb, push, pull, kneel, bend and reach
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds with or without reasonable accommodations
- Must be able to perform in all areas that hourly team members are performing with the manual dexterity required.
Lineage Team Members:
- Continually meet internal and external customer expectations through teamwork, respect and willingness to help and support others.
- Demonstrate complete commitment to a culture of safety. Promote a safe work environment through personal actions and identifying any safety concerns.
- Treat all team members with a respect while demonstrating positive work attitude and leadership skills.
- Take initiative to continually improve performance and work processes through feedback, problem solving and generating new ideas.
- Work with a sense of urgency to complete tasks safely, effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrate excellent job performance in productivity, quality, safety, and attendance
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days.
Successful candidates will be required to pass a post offer, pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.