|Job Title||Payroll Clerk *|
|Location||Colton, CA - Agua Mansa*||*Position is based out of Colton, CA - Agua Mansa|
Lineage Logistics offers comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off and more. Join a team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our Payroll team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
As a Payroll Clerk, you will work with internal and external departments to provide general payroll support. Additionally, you will assist with payroll reports and departmental projects.
Responsibilities of the Payroll Clerk:
- Assist with the verification, prep and distribution of payroll reports
- Enter data into spreadsheets and the payroll system
- Work with internal and external departments and complete requests in a timely fashion
- Assist with responding to routine email requests; scanning garnishments; printing documents; etc.
- Assist with special payroll department projects
- Provide personalized service for clients and visitors
- Prepare packages for mailing as well as administrative tasks
Required Qualifications of the Payroll Clerk:
- Previous payroll experience
- Data entry, document management, file creation and previous records experience
- Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures
- Familiarity with basic accounting tasks and terminology
Preferred Qualifications of the Payroll Clerk:
- Associates degree
- 1-2 years payroll related experience in a multi-state environment
- Automated Time and Attendance system experience
- Payroll software experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. Like being with friends, we understand, respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.