|Job Title||Supervisor, Quality Assurance*|
|Location||Philadelphia, PA - S 3rd*||*Position is based out of Philadelphia, PA - S 3rd|
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our Operations team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
We’re currently seeking a Quality Assurance Supervisor to join the team. As the Quality Assurance Supervisor, you will be responsible for administering the Lineage Safety Program to ensure our team members are working in a safe, controlled and risk-free environment. Additionally, you will implement safety programs at the facility level that drives and fosters a culture that has Safe as our #1 value.
Responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Supervisor:
- Apply and enforce safe practices with all employees as outlined in the Lineage Safety Program
- Oversee day-to-day work activities regarding administering the safety program
- Support for operations departments including auditing outbound product and verifying inbound product
- Administer corrective action and oversee work assignments handed out by Lead
- Work with WMS system and Microsoft Office
- Ensure employees are follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Standard Work Instructions (SWIs)
Required Qualifications of the Quality Assurance Supervisor:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of safety experience in a logistics, industrial, or related setting
- Previous experience operating a pallet jack and/or forklift
Preferred Qualifications of the Quality Assurance Supervisor:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Health and Safety or related field
- Previous experience with safety rules/policies, OSHA administration, Worker’s Compensation administration, etc.
- Previous supervisory experience
- Safety certifications such as SQF and/or HACCP
- Lean/Six Sigma experience
- HACCP, OSHA, food safety audit experience
- Fast paced industrial machinery and cold storage work environment
- Warehouse bays are kept at 32 degrees (and below zero in certain areas)
- Ability to withstand cold storage temperatures for extended periods of time (warm gear provided by company)
- Noise level varies at times and it can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.