|Job Title||Senior Regional Recruiter*|
|Location||Irvine, CA*||*Position is based out of Irvine, CA|
The Senior Regional Recruiter will lead end to end recruiting activities and professionally represent Lineage Logistics to prospective candidates. Responsible for building solid pipelines of candidates to meet company goals and leverage multiple recruiting sources and internet sourcing techniques to identify candidates, execute on outreach, referral generation, and events. Serve as a strategic partner and thinker to drive recruitment efforts and achieve results. Create custom outreach and meaningful candidate engagement while partnering with hiring managers across the organization and across multiple state locations.
Responsibilities of the Senior Regional Recruiter:
- Responsible for driving the full cycle of recruiting for searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engaging with the best area talent across multiple state locations.
- Collaborate with HR leadership and business leaders for recruiting strategy and best practices
- Build and execute creative sourcing plans by analyzing requirements to develop targeted profiles to find the best candidates
- Leverage recruiting channels including internal and external job resources, social media, employee referral programs, blog, contact lists, lead generation sources, alumni networks, professional associations, and conferences and events.
- Collaborate with marketing staff to create recruiting campaigns for social media that create buzz and name recognition.
- Partner with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure hiring needs are met.
- Build meaningful relationships with hiring managers and employees.
- Leverage and maintains data reports and performance metrics to drive improvements to the recruiting process
- Attend or host networking events to showcase the company
Qualifications of the Senior Regional Recruiter:
- 5 years of recruiting or sourcing experience in strategic full cycle recruiting
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or other related fields strongly preferred
- Experience using an ATS, CRM or other applicant database tool to track, organize, and document candidate activity
- Demonstrated experience building a talent acquisition process
- Experience partnering independently with all levels of leadership and driving hiring initiatives
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, internet research, and social media research (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Effective communication skills, written, verbal and interpersonal
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work autonomously
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.