|Job Title||Director, Product Management*|
|Location||Novi, MI*||*Position is based out of Novi, MI|
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our Information Technology team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
As the Director, Product Management, you will define and drive the strategy and vision for Lineage’s warehouse operating system - the software that will run the largest temperature-controlled warehouse network in the world. You will work across teams and geographies to identify business problems related to cold storage warehouse operations, deliver and prioritize business requirements to service those needs and ensure the software products deliver the associated business benefit. Additionally, you will build relationships throughout the organization and liaise with multiple stakeholders, setting appropriate expectations and driving results in a dynamic environment with shifting priorities.
Responsibilities of the Director, Product Management:
- Develop and implement product roadmap for transformative software products and associated services
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to understand the current state, associated business needs to shape requirements, features and end products
- Lead product managers and business analysts while coordinating cross-functional teams
- Produce and review product requirements documentation
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Provide creative recommendations and confidently make decisions to identify product base and vision
- Develop and execute methods to track product use and impact on end-users
- Collaborate with multiple, geographically diverse agile development teams to execute the roadmap and strategic vision
Required Qualifications of the Director, Product Management:
- Bachelor’s (BA or BS) degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field; Master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of Product Owner or equivalent experience
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- In-depth understanding of Agile methodologies, technical understanding of products, and up-to-date knowledge of industry standards and best practices
- Software development and program management background
- Knowledge of supply chain software with a preference for logistics experience
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to function in a fast-paced, highly visible, and changing environment
- Ability to build strong interpersonal relationships with business analysts, UI/UX team, executive leadership, senior management, and internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to think strategically with supporting analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to deal with ambiguity
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage Logistics offers comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off and more.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.