|Job Title||Logistics Specialist – Carrier Administration & Onboarding*|
|Location||Novi, MI*||*Position is based out of Novi, MI|
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our Transportation team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
We’re currently seeking a Carrier Administration & Onboarding Assistant to join the team. As the Carrier Administration & Onboarding Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting in the administration of carrier onboarding activities. Additionally, you will work closely with the Director of Carrier Management & Engineering Services to resolve issues and ensure successful onboarding.
Responsibilities of the Carrier Administration & Onboarding Assistant:
- Upload both electronic and manual (paper) documents for all carriers to the company website and manage version levels
- Track and follow up with carriers on submission of contractual documents, including Master Agreement, Amendments, Carrier Profile, etc.
- Research and vet new carriers to help build a carrier pool
- Manage contact database of new and potential carriers
- Upload carrier rates, tariffs, fuel service charges (FSC), and accessorial schedules into the transportation management system (TMS)
- Process WebSettle reports weekly and work with AR/AP team to resolve issues
- Identify and correct rate discrepancies in TMS
- Track and manage carrier insurance expirations and follow up with carriers for renewals
- Facilitate problem resolution and improvement opportunities using Carrier Scorecards in collaboration with carrier base
- Manage the quarterly industry updates for customer and carrier consumption
- Coordinate and host weekly transportation sales meeting
- Execute ad hoc reporting to support the carrier management team with daily/weekly requests
- Support cross functional teams within the Lineage Freight Management Team
Required Qualifications of the Carrier Administration & Onboarding Assistant:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year of experience in logistics operations, carrier management and/or the procurement sector
Preferred Qualifications of the Carrier Administration & Onboarding Assistant:
- Previous TMS experience, specifically BluJay Solutions
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.