|Job Title||Industrial Maintenance Technician*|
|Location||Centralia,WA*||*Position is based out of Centralia, WA|
Earn a $2500 sign-on bonus as a Process Maintenance Technician! Lineage Logistics offers comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off and more. We’re currently seeking a Process Maintenance Technician to join our growing Maintenance team.
As the Process Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for maintaining and upkeeping industrial equipment and machinery used in the automated processing, packaging, and casing of frozen food products. Additionally, you will adhere to all GMP and safety procedures & policies to ensure a clean and safe work area.
Responsibilities of the Process Maintenance Technician:
- Perform predictive maintenance and repairs on all high-speed industrial processing, packaging, casing, and palletizing equipment and machinery
- Keep up with production and maintenance schedules
- Analyze cause of breakdowns and make necessary repairs to electric and electronic circuitry and solid state devices such as program control, relays, timers, and meters
- Troubleshoot and replace electronic instrumentation, switches, and controls including PLCs
- Retool industrial processing, packaging, casing, and palletizing equipment and machinery as needed
- Repair and fabricate industrial parts using machine shop tools such as lathes, mills, drill presses, grinders, and welding/brazing equipment
- Record work orders, maintenance activities, needed repairs, parts requests and inventory
- Assist in maintaining stationary support and building systems including ammonia refrigeration and boilers
Required Qualifications of the Process Maintenance Technician:
- Completed High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years of maintenance experience on manufacturing and/or processing equipment
- Ability to read and write numerous program languages to re-program electronics
Preferred Qualifications of the Process Maintenance Technician:
- Certification or vocational diploma from a technical school
- Previous experience working in an industrial bakery/food processing environment
- Previous experience working on Allen-Bradley PLCs
- Previous Refrigeration/Boiler and Fanuc robotics experience
- Fast paced industrial machinery and cold storage work environment
- Warehouse bays are kept at 32 degrees (and below zero in certain areas)
- Ability to withstand cold storage temperatures for extended periods of time (warm gear provided by company)
- Noise level varies at times and it can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.