|Job Title||Ammonia Refrigeration Technician*|
|Location||Stockton, CA*||*Position is based out of Stockton, CA|
Lineage Logistics offers comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off and more. Join a team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our Maintenance team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
As a Refrigeration Technician, you will perform preventative and predictive maintenance on various types of ammonia and/or Freon refrigeration equipment. Additionally, the Refrigeration Technician will adhere to the design specifications of the refrigeration systems through periodic testing and inspections.
Responsibilities of the Refrigeration Technician:
- Operate, maintain, and adjust the refrigeration system to safely support warehouse requirements
- Inspect, calibrate, and maintain all refrigeration system safeguards per manufacturer specifications
- Complete and evaluate daily logs pertaining to the temperature, pressure, and general operation of the refrigeration system
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance and repairs on machinery within the ammonia and/or Freon refrigeration system
- Maintain housekeeping standards in all areas pertaining to refrigeration equipment
- Diagnose electrical and mechanical issues on refrigeration equipment
- Maintain water treatment system and chemical controls for the evaporative condenser per manufacturer specifications
- Measure samples of oil, water and glycol in accordance with operating guidelines
- Monitor contractors working on or near refrigeration systems
- Utilize onsite motorized lift and rental equipment as needed
Required Qualifications of the Refrigeration Technician:
- Completed High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience with Ammonia and/or Freon refrigeration or combined experience and trade school
- Proficient computer skills required including Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to read and interpret Piping and Instrumentation Diagram (P&ID) drawings
Preferred Qualifications of the Refrigeration Technician:
- Process Safety Management (PSM) experience/training
- Successful completion of Refrigeration Operator 1 course (CARO) or equivalent
- Fast paced industrial machinery and cold storage work environment
- Warehouse bays are kept at 32 degrees (and below zero in certain areas)
- Ability to withstand cold storage temperatures for extended periods of time (warm gear provided by company)
- Noise level varies at times and it can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.