|Job Title||Maintenance Development Program Trainee - Henderson, CO*|
|Location||Henderson,CO*||*Position is based out of Nationwide|
Lineage Logistics is currently seeking high potential people to join our team as trainees in our Engineering Development Program. In this position, you will be given the unique opportunity to gain the knowledge and experience required for promotion to Maintenance Lead positions under direction of experienced personnel. The ideal candidate will be open to learning new things, not afraid to take chances, and interested in learning every aspect of facility, equipment and refrigeration maintenance operations along with leading a team of maintenance professionals. Join the team that shepherds the country’s food supply from farm to table!
The Engineering Development Program provides trainees the opportunity to experience the first 15 weeks of employment through rotational and developmental assignments at our Regional Distribution Centers. Each assignment will allow the trainee the opportunity to work with members of the Lineage Maintenance and Operations teams and execute key tasks in a highly supportive environment. Upon successful completion of the program, Trainees will be considered for Maintenance Lead roles.
Responsibilities of the Engineering Development Program Trainee:
- Observe, learn from and train with key engineering and operational leadership.
- Develop an understanding of and learn about the following:
- Basic and Advanced Ammonia Refrigeration
- Compliance environment for refrigerated warehouses.
- Safety requirements for ammonia refrigerated warehouses and material handling equipment (MHE)
- MHE maintenance and preventative maintenance
- Energy management
- Maintenance and Engineering Systems
- The Capital Expenditure process
- Project Management
- Building Maintenance
- Leading a maintenance team
- Demonstrate the ability to perform daily responsibilities of a Maintenance Lead upon completion of the program
- Meet performance (SMART) goals and objectives set by upper management and determined upon accepting position
Required Qualifications of the Engineering Development Program Trainee:
- Experience in a maintenance, mechanical or HVAC environment
- Ensures accountability of self and team
- Collaborates well with others; builds partnerships
- Communicates effectively
- Tech Savvy; handles complexity well
- Optimizes work processes with a focus on continuous improvement
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Motivated toward career growth and learning
- Ability to withstand cold temperatures for extended periods of time
- Able to relocate for initial training period and for post-program placement, if required
Preferred Qualifications of the Engineering Development Program Trainee:
- Maintenance experience in a temperature-controlled warehouse environment
- This is a cold storage warehouse with temperatures between -10 and 34 degrees
- Appropriate work gear will be provided
- Must be capable of multi-tasking and communicating with a variety of people and personalities
- Noise level in the warehouse varies and, at times, can be loud
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.