|Job Title||Inventory Control Technician (AM Shift)*|
|Location||Allentown,PA*||*Position is based out of Allentown, PA|
Lineage Logistics is hiring an Inventory Control Technician. We offer a competitive base pay plus shift differential. This is a full-time role, providing employees with some of the best benefits in the industry.
The Inventory Control Technician will be responsible for compiling and maintaining records concerned with ordering and storing. Additionally, the Inventory Control Clerk will issue shipping materials, supplies and equipment to maintain inventory throughout the facility.
Responsibilities of the Inventory Control Technician:
- Maintains inventory, purchasing, shipping and other records by compiling data from purchase orders, invoices, requisitions, and accounting reports
- Keeps back-order files in established sequence and releases back-orders for issue or shipment as stock becomes available
- Determines stock supply and need for replenishment by compiling stock control records, consumption rates, characteristics of items in storage, and current market conditions
- Locates product to ensure proper product ID, conducts cycle counts regularly and assists in physical inventories
- Compares stock numbers, pallet IDs, authorized substitutes, and other listed information with catalogs, manuals, product lists, and similar references to verify accuracy of shipping orders
- Reviews files to identify unused items and recommends disposal of excess or damaged products
- Writes, types, or enters information accurately into the warehouse management system (WMS)
Required Qualifications of the Inventory Control Technician:
- Strong communication skills with the ability to read and speak English
- Proficiency with warehouse management systems
- Ability to operate all warehouse material handling equipment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be comfortable lifting 75 lbs.
- Must be able and willing to complete a pre-employment background check and drug screen
Preferred Qualifications of the Inventory Control Technician:
- Associate degree
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. We value respect and care about our team members.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.