|Job Title||Data Processing Technician*|
|Location||Colton, CA - Agua Mansa*||*Position is based out of Colton, CA - Agua Mansa|
Lineage Logistics offers comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off and more. Join a team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
We’re currently seeking a Data Processing Technician to join our team. As the Data Processing Technician, you will be responsible for processing and sustaining access databases, Excel spreadsheets and Word documents. Additionally, you will maintain network components and systems/warehouse equipment and assist with technical issues across 4 sites in the Inland Empire area.
Responsibilities of the Data Processing Technician:
- Ensure correct execution of printing and saving department reports
- Hardware and software support for equipment such as computers, scanners, printers
- Network setup, support and troubleshooting
- Maintain proper inventory control procedures to ensure inventory accuracy
- Assign the processing of in-house and production process schedules
- Assist other warehouse departments (i.e. QA audits, CRO, Customer Service)
- Prepare daily reports and assist with audits
- Coordinate monthly physical inventories
- Provide customer service across multiple facilities
Required Qualifications of the Data Processing Technician:
- 1+ year of experience systems support or technical training
- High School Diploma or GED
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Macros)
- Understanding of operating systems (Windows NT, XP, 2010)
- Knowledge of network support, computer (PC) or printer setup, and troubleshooting
- Ability to travel to and support multiple local facilities
Preferred Qualifications of the Data Processing Technician:
- Associate’s degree
- Proficient networking server knowledge
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics, blueprints, and line drawings
- Knowledge of the NEC and other electrical practices and standards
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.