|Job Title||Supervisor, Customer Service*|
|Location||Oxnard, CA*||*Position is based out of Oxnard, CA|
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our Operations team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
We’re currently seeking a Customer Service Supervisor to join the team. As the Customer Service Supervisor, you will oversee a variety of general office and customer service activities critical to the daily success of the warehouse operation. Additionally, you will directly supervise several employees in the administrative department and carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Supervisor:
- Establish and practice a culture of customer service among the team members at all times
- Ensure team members understand how to perform their duties effectively and efficiently
- Communicate concerns and routing reports to designated plant personnel
- Act as a liaison between operations and customers in managing account needs
- Appraise performance, reward and discipline team members when appropriate
- Initiate or suggest plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals
- Practice an “open door policy” of communication with team members
- Perform duties with speed and precision with a high regard for workplace safety
- Troubleshoot and make routine adjustments to ensure the best possible outcomes
- Work with Operations and prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports for customer activities
Required Qualifications of the Customer Service Supervisor:
- 2+ years of experience in a warehouse, manufacturing or transportation environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent time management and communication skills
Preferred Qualifications of the Customer Service Supervisor:
- Associate’s degree
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Experience with Billing software or systems
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.