|Job Title||Senior Tax Analyst*|
|Location||Novi,MI*||*Position is based out of Novi, MI|
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our Finance team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
We’re currently seeking a Senior Tax Analyst to join the team. As the Senior Tax Analyst, you will support the tax compliance process and planning. Additionally, you will be working closely with the Chief Tax Officer and other cross-functional teams.
Responsibilities of the Senior Tax Analyst:
- Assist the Chief Tax Officer with tasks related to income tax planning and finance projects
- Gather tax data to analyze projects
- Maintain proper tax documentation during audit
- Prepare and document income tax returns
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to proactively address any potential tax issues
- Liaise with accounting, finance operations, external auditors, and service providers
- Ensure applicable tax laws and regulations are within compliance
- Conduct research on tax issues
Required Qualifications of the Senior Tax Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or Tax
- 2+ years of experience in tax or accounting
- Working knowledge of tax and accounting principles, methods, and techniques
- Ability to travel as needed
Preferred Qualification of the Senior Tax Analyst:
- Master’s degree in Accounting and/or Tax
- CPA license
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.