|Job Title||Developer II*|
|Location||Novi,MI*||*Position is based out of Novi, MI|
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our IT Division with a team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
We’re currently seeking a Developer II to join the team. As the Developer II, you will be responsible for developing industry leading products using cutting-edge technologies. Additionally, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and refine system requirements and create high quality solutions that user love.
Responsibilities of the Developer II:
- Design and develop flexible performant data structures using cutting-edge technologies
- Provide technical expertise to improve the overall user experience on desktop and mobile devices
- Manage a team of analysts, developers and testers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and customers to design and develop solutions services
- Create well-designed, reusable objects in a modern development environment as well as develop test plans
- Apply best practices related to coding standards to consistently develop high-quality services and maintain excellent code quality
- Provide technical expertise on project deliverable templates and standards (including coding standards, etc.)
- Share knowledge with others to grow our knowledge base
Required Qualifications of the Developer II:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in the related field
- 5+ years of experience developing, deploying and supporting complex computing applications
- 3+ years of experience leading technical teams
- Previous experience developing in all phases of the full SDLC of a project
Preferred Qualifications of the Developer II:
- Previous experience in Supply Chain or Logistics industry
- Previous experience using multiple development technologies/languages
- Previous experience working with Cloud APIs and vendors, specifically Saleforce.com & Workday
- Fast paced industrial machinery and cold storage work environment
- Warehouse bays are kept at 32 degrees (and below zero in certain areas)
- Ability to withstand cold storage temperatures for extended periods of time (warm gear provided by company)
- Noise level varies at times and it can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.