|Job Title||Automation Maintenance Technician - $2500 Sign-On Bonus*|
|Location||Sunnyvale,TX*||*Position is based out of Sunnyvale, TX - Dallas|
Earn $2,500 Sign-On Bonus as an Automation Maintenance Technician! Lineage Logistics offers comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off and more. We’re currently seeking an Automation Maintenance Technician to join the team.
As we expand our Sunnyvale facility, we are harnessing the power or some of the world’s most advanced automation and robotics warehouse technologies to become the first fully-automated temperature-controlled distribution center in North America.
As the Automation Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for performing preventive maintenance and assisting in troubleshooting of automated equipment for corrective maintenance. Additionally, you will inspect and repair or replace electrical components such as circuit breakers, fuses, variable frequency drives.
Responsibilities of the Automation Maintenance Technician:
- Calibrate and repair proximity switches, photoelectric sensors, pressure switches, pushbuttons and the associated testing equipment
- Diagnose, repair, install, and modify electronic and or electro-mechanical equipment including analog, digital, and discrete components
- Assist in diagnosing issues with wiring of control panels and associated equipment
- Maintain company assigned vehicle and tools
- Maintain accurate work records and parts used in CMMS
- Assist Maintenance Lead in various tasks as directed
Required Qualifications of the Automation Maintenance Technician:
- Knowledge of the NEC and other electrical practices and standards
- Experience using basic hand tools such as soldering irons and power tools
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Preferred Qualifications of the Automation Maintenance Technician:
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics, blueprints, and line drawings
- Fast paced work environment with, in and around industrial machinery
- Cold storage environment (warehouse bays are kept at a constant 32 degrees and below zero in certain areas)
- Ability to withstand cold storage temps for extended periods of time (warm gear provided by company)
- Noise level varies and at times and can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.