|Job Title||Business Development Manager*|
|Location||Nationwide||*Position is based out of Nationwide|
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our Corporate team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible selling and managing accounts within your assigned customer base. Additionally, you will develop and maintain business relationships with managers and senior executives to promote company growth.
Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager:
- Develop and implement sales strategies and account-level plans
- Achieve portfolio and customer profitability targets as well as meet cross-functional and corporate goals
- Maintain and expand relationships with stakeholders to effectively negotiate and close opportunities
- Prospect new opportunities for the assigned facilities and/or markets leveraging mail campaigns and cold calling techniques
- Grow new customer and business development portfolio within the assigned customer base
- Collaborate within the sales team to prioritize opportunities based on market capacity demands and profile needs
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other Lineage departments including operations, legal, network optimization and revenue management
- Prepare periodic sales reports showing sales volume, sales funnel, and areas of expansion within the assigned portfolio
Required Qualifications of the Business Development Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain or Marketing
- 5+ years of advancing sales & business development experience
- Previous experience selling complex value-based supply chain solutions using Miller Heiman Strategic Selling and Large Account Management Process (LAMP)
- Proficient in CRM (Salesforce.com), PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Ability to travel 25-40% and be based in proximity to a major airport
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.