|Job Title||Office Manager*|
|Location||Macon, GA*||*Position is based out of Macon, GA|
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our Administration team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
As the Office Manager, you will oversee a variety of general office and customer service activities critical to the daily success of the warehouse operation. Additionally, you will directly supervise several employees in the Administrative Department and carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
Responsibilities of the Office Manager:
- Analyze and organize office operations and procedures such as bookkeeping, preparation of payrolls, personnel, information management, filing systems, requisition of supplies, and other clerical services
- Maximize office productivity through proficient use of appropriate software applications and procedures
- Research and develop resources that create timely and efficient workflow
- Formulate procedure for systematic retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records
- Plan and develop office budget as well as initiate cost reduction programs
- Review clerical and personnel records to ensure completeness, accuracy, and timeliness
- Coordinate activities with operations to ensure customer needs are met
- Maintain contact with customers and assist in solving customer issues
- Prepare and coordinate necessary government documents for shipping and receiving products
Required Qualifications of the Office Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of office management experience
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret company policies, procedures, and agreements
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence
- Ability to use basic mathematical skills
Preferred Qualifications of the Office Manager:
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Fast paced office setting connected to a warehouse environment
- Warehouse bays are kept at 32 degrees (and below zero in certain areas)
- Ability to withstand cold storage temperatures for extended periods of time (warm gear provided by company)
- Noise level varies at times and it can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage Logistics offers comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off and more.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.