|Job Title||Shipping & Receiving (Rail)-Clampers -2nd Shift*|
|Location||Allentown, PA*||*Position is based out of Allentown, PA|
Lineage Logistics is hiring Shipping/Receiving Operators. Get paid to work out! We offer a competitive base pay plus shift differential along with merit increases after 6 months. This is a full-time role, providing employees with some of the best benefits in the industry.
The Shipping/Receiving Operator will be responsible for stocking received items and filling customer orders to be shipped. Additionally, the Shipping/Receiving Operator will verify inventory and visually inspect shipments for quality.
Responsibilities of the Shipping/Receiving Operator:
- Reads and follows computerized work orders to determine quantities and types of products to be shipped
- Identifies products requested in work orders through reading, interpreting, and scanning pallet identification (PID) numbers; locates requested items in warehouse
- Changes over pallets for picking, visually inspects items for damages or flaws; documents and reports damages to supervisors or leads
- Packs, seals and labels materials/pallets for shipping using hand or power tools
- Documents and verifies counts of picked items through handheld computers; alerts supervisors/inventory control to the issue and awaits further directions for rectifying the problem
- Helps other warehouse personnel at end of shift with putting away/organizing warehouse
Required Qualifications of the Shipping/Receiving Operator:
- 1+ year(s) of experience in a warehouse environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to read and speak English
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must be able and willing to complete a pre-employment background check and drug screen
Preferred Qualifications of the Shipping/Receiving Operator:
- High School Diploma or GED
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. We values respect and care about our team members.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.