|Job Title||Automation Process Assistant*|
|Location||Sunnyvale,TX*||*Position is based out of Sunnyvale, TX - Dallas|
|Shifts hiring||Full-time, Night Shift|
Lineage is currently searching for an Automation Process Assistant to join our growing team! The Automation Process Assistant monitors and troubleshoots defective equipment and systems to determine root cause to correct problems. The Automation Process Assistant will be exposed to multiple manufacturing processes and provide day-to-day support as plant operations require.
- Provides control systems technical support to areas of responsibility
- Identifies and works with technical personnel to develop best practices for process(es)/equipment
- Enables and assists in the training of operators and mechanics as well as other technical team members to improve the understanding of the areas’ control systems
- Leads troubleshooting and root cause analysis for complex control system related issues
- Drives/leads changes of design for areas of responsibility
- Responsible for developing/updating maintenance/operating procedures impacted by control systems
- Responsible to ensure adequate data is created for Capital Expense projects and provides resourcing support (e.g. development and/or Plans for Commissioning, Decommissioning, Start-Up and Shut Down)
- Participates in safety programs
- Ensures optimal flow of product to meet operational throughput
- Identifies and mitigates systematic bottlenecks
- Monitors downtime system and supplies improvement plan
- Ensures maximum use of system capacity
- Demonstrated ability to apply technical knowledge to diagnose, troubleshoot, solve or help others solve equipment and/or process issues
- Demonstrated knowledge of key PSM Technology elements such as Process Hazards Analysis, Process Technology, Management of Change-Technology, RAGAGEP among others
- Demonstrated ability to teach, coach, mentor, develop others, and work in a team based environment
- Demonstrated ability to plan, prioritize and manage multiple, complex, time-sensitive projects
- Demonstrated skill in team building and achieving results through influence and negotiation
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; must work well in both self-managed and team environment
- Ability to access and network with appropriate site and corporate teams to gain or share knowledge
- DCS experience is preferred, PLC background will be considered
- Fast paced work environment with, in and around industrial machinery.
- Cold storage environment. Warehouse bays are kept at a constant 32 degrees (and below zero in certain areas), ability to withstand cold storage temps for extended periods of time (warm gear provided by company).
- Noise level varies and at times and can be loud.
- Must have 3 – 5 years related experience working in an automated facility
- Strong ability to collaborate and direct others
- Must be able to communicate with team members at all levels
- Must have good organization & planning skills
- Must be willing to be on call
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be a self-starter and strong work ethic
- Must be computer literate with skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have high degree of quality consciousness
- Must have Multitasking capabilities
- Must have the ability to work a flexible work schedule
Lineage Team Members:
- Continually meet internal and external customer expectations through teamwork, respect and willingness to help and support others.
- Demonstrate complete commitment to a culture of safety. Promote a safe work environment through personal actions and identifying any safety concerns.
- Treat all team members with a respect while demonstrating positive work attitude and leadership skills.
- Take initiative to continually improve performance and work processes through feedback, problem solving and generating new ideas.
- Work with a sense of urgency to complete tasks safely, effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrate excellent job performance in productivity, quality, safety, and attendance.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days.
Successful candidates will be required to pass a post offer, pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.