|Job Title||Automation Maintenance Lead - $2500 Sign-On Bonus*|
|Location||Sunnyvale, TX*||*Position is based out of Sunnyvale, TX - Dallas|
We are seeking an Automation Maintenance Lead to join our growing team! This person will manage the activities of an automated maintenance department. The ideal candidate is someone with Maintenance and Automaton experience whom enjoys being challenged, learning and being a part of a dynamic organization.
Your Career Starts Here!
Lineage is currently searching for an Automation Maintenance Lead to join our growing team! Perform and monitor troubleshooting of defective equipment and systems to determine root cause to correct problems.
Your team’s performance is critical to the success of the operation. Your leadership skills ensure high caliber/quality performance in a timely and effective manner. You are cool under pressure and have the skills to solve problems. Your team depends on your problem solving skills as well as your ability to predict and manage potential risks to a smooth workflow.
- Supervise maintenance team members over multiple shifts
- Utilize the Computerize Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) to manage and improve Preventive Maintenance (PM’s) and spare parts usage
- Provide training for Maintenance Technicians on new control equipment or schedule outside training to enhance troubleshooting skills.
- Provide support to your team in troubleshoot automated material handling equipment (i.e., motors, scanners, VFDs, photoeyes, encoders, etc.) and other electrical control equipment.
- Develop and execute Preventative Maintenance Program for automated equipment
- Troubleshooting PLC (Programmable Logic Controller), WCS (Warehouse Control System), servos, and other automation components.
- Repair and maintenance of Material Handling Equipment
- Repair and maintenance of refrigerated warehousing production equipment
- Repair and maintenance of building, equipment, racking and related systems.
- Fast paced work environment with, in and around industrial machinery.
- Cold storage environment. Warehouse bays are kept at a constant 32 degrees (and below zero in certain areas). Ability to withstand cold storage temps for extended periods of time (warm gear provided by company).
- Noise level varies and at times and can be loud.
- Must have 3 – 5 years related experience, working in an automated facility.
- Strong ability to collaborate and direct others
- Must be well versed in all aspects of CMMS system, driving and supporting its use in his facility on a daily basis.
- Must have good organization & planning skills.
- Must have strong electrical/mechanical skills.
- Must be willing to be on call
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- Must be computer literate with skills in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have high degree of quality consciousness.
- Must have the ability to multitask and work a flexible work schedule.
Lineage Team Members:
- Continually meet internal and external customer expectations through teamwork, respect and willingness to help and support others.
- Demonstrate complete commitment to a culture of safety. Promote a safe work environment through personal actions and identifying any safety concerns.
- Treat all team members with a respect while demonstrating positive work attitude and leadership skills.
- Take initiative to continually improve performance and work processes through feedback, problem solving and generating new ideas.
- Work with a sense of urgency to complete tasks safely, effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrate excellent job performance in productivity, quality, safety, and attendance
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401(k), and Paid Time Off and Sick Days.
Successful candidates will be required to pass a post offer, pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.