|Job Title||Quality Assurance Technician*|
|Location||Centralia, WA*||*Position is based out of Centralia, WA|
|Shifts hiring||Full-time, Night Shift|
Lineage Bakery, (a business unit within Lineage Logistics) located in Centralia, WA is committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable manufacturing solutions to leading food, retail, and distribution companies.
Your Career Starts Here!
Lineage is currently searching for a Quality Assurance Technician to join our growing team! We have a full-time position available on night shift 5:00 pm - 5:30 am.
We work a two-week rotating schedule
WEEK ONE WORK: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
WEEK TWO WORK: Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday
3:00 pm-Midnight- additional .25 per hour
Midnight-6:00 am- additional .50 per hour
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for following and upholding our standard operating procedures and processes within the quality assurance department and dough processing work area. Perform analysis on in-process and finished products. Aides Production in resolving product quality and/or food safety issues. Oversees the HACCP program at all times during production, verifies documentation, and reports on deviations.
- General understanding of production GMPs, food handling, and food safety.
- Basic knowledge of baking.
- Follow all QA, Production, and Safety Standard Operating Procedures and practices.
- Must have effective written and oral communication skills.
- Computer knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Must be able to teach, coach and train other associates on GMP’s and other specific Food Safety topics.
- Verify production documentation, HACCP records, raw material lot codes, and production lot codes.
- Assist in troubleshooting issues within processing, packaging, and palletizing in order to maintain product quality and safety.
- Assist the QA Supervisor/ QA Manager in maintaining a positive Food Safety Culture.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one—on—one and small group situations to employees and members of management.
- Be able to work in a loud, busy environment and possess the ability to handle stressful situations
- Ability to perform simple math.
- Ability to follow directions in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Must be capable of working different shifts as necessary.
- Be able to lift at least 30 lbs, stand and walk during a 12-hour shift.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.