|Job Title||Human Resources Business Partner, Senior - Georgia*|
|Location||Multi-city, GA*||*Position is based out of Nationwide|
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our Human Resources team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
We are seeking Senior HR Business Partners to work at our facilities in Georgia!
As the Senior HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for administering policies relating to all phases of human resources activities within our warehouses and distribution facilities. Additionally, you will be accountable leading the initiatives to improve talent management, performance management, retention, and workforce planning.
Responsibilities of the Senior HR Business Partner:
- Collaborate with the General Manager, Regional Director, and VP to drive business performance from an HR perspective
- Drive the talent management process across the site(s) with a focus on coaching, talent development, succession, individual development plans, and talent reviews of site leaders
- Partner with regional leaders, site leaders, and the Talent HR center of excellence (CoE) to ensure talent acquisition strategies are developed, implemented, and are effective at maintaining full staffing for supported sites
- Drive understanding of the company's compensation structure and compensation philosophy so that field HR is an extension of the Total Rewards CoE and ensure consistency in pay for performance methodologies across the region for all levels
- Conduct investigations at the supported site(s) and advise senior management in appropriate resolution of employee relations/discipline issues in conjunction with the Area HR Director and Legal when appropriate
- Supervise and lead a team of HR professionals with a focus on continually elevating talent capabilities and teamwork
- Drive improvements and initiatives that move toward the company’s HR vision
- Administer and ensure processes that comply with federal, state and local legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions
- Gather and analyze data related to absenteeism and turnover to advocate data-driven process improvements
- Implement processes that strengthen culture across the assigned site(s) based on company values
- Assist with ensuring smooth processing of payroll and benefits issues at the site level, including supporting leave administration
- Successfully communicate and implement all corporate HR activities to the assigned sites
Required Qualifications of the Senior HR Business Partner:
- 3+ years of experience in a human resources role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or equivalent experience
- Solid HR Legal and Compliance knowledge, including EEO, ADA, FMLA, WC, FLSA, DOL
Preferred Qualifications of the Senior HR Business Partner:
- PHR Certification and Continuous Improvement experience (Lean, Six Sigma, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Workday and/or Dayforce
- Previous experience in Labor Relations
- Fast paced industrial machinery and cold storage work environment
- Warehouse bays are kept at 32 degrees (and below zero in certain areas)
- Ability to withstand cold storage temperatures for extended periods of time (warm gear provided by company)
- Noise level varies at times and it can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage Logistics offers comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off and more. Join a team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.