|Job Title||Human Resources Generalist*|
|Location||Multi-city, SC*||*Position is based out of Nationwide|
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our HR team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
Lineage Logistics is hiring Human Resources Generalists in South Carolina!
As a Human Resources Generalist, you will administer policies relating to all phases of human resources activities in a busy warehouse/distribution facility. Additionally, the HR Generalist will assist with performance management, payroll, workday HRIS, leave administration, sourcing/recruiting, and day to day HR operations.
Responsibilities of the HR Generalist:
- Work directly with the site leaders to drive business performance from an HR perspective
- Support the administration of the talent management process, including tracking talent development, succession, individual development plans, and talent reviews
- Partner with site leaders and the Talent HR center of excellence (CoE) to ensure talent acquisition needs are met, including screening, interviewing, and onboarding new hires
- Assist with managing site pay changes and ensure company standards are followed with regards to total rewards
- Assist with investigating and resolving employee issues under the direction of the site HRBP
- Drive flawless execution of HR basics and support improvements and initiatives that move toward the company’s HR vision
- Support in implementing processes, policies, procedures, and reporting that are in compliance with federal, state, and local legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions
- Ensure accurate data is maintained and processes are followed
- Drive the continuous strengthening of culture by leading with the company values
- Communicate and direct successful implementation of all corporate HR activities to assigned sites
- Assist with ensuring smooth processing of payroll and benefits issues including supporting leave administration
Required Qualifications of the HR Generalist:
- Completed High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years of experience as an HR Generalist in a related supply-chain industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret company policies, procedures and agreements
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions in one-on-one and small group situations to managers and employees of the organization
Preferred Qualifications of the HR Generalist:
- Bachelor's or associate degree
- PHR or other HR Certification
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Experience with Ceridian payroll (Dayforce) and workday HRIS
- Fast paced office setting connected to a cold storage warehouse environment
- The warehouse itself is a cold storage environment
- Warehouse bays are kept at 32 degrees (and below zero in certain areas)
- Noise level varies at times and it can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage Logistics offers comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off and more.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.