|Job Title||MHE Technician*|
|Location||Fort Worth,TX*||*Position is based out of Fort Worth, TX - Gold Spike|
|Shifts hiring||Full-time, Night Shift|
Material Handling Equipment (MHE) Technician
Lineage Logistics offers comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off and more. Join a team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
We’re currently seeking an MHE Technician to join our growing team in Fort Worth, TX. As an MHE Technician, you will maintain and repair material handling equipment within the facility to ensure continual and safe operation. Additionally, you will implement best practices for preventive and predictive maintenance.
Responsibilities of the MHE Technician:
- Inspect, repair, and maintain electric powered material handling equipment i.e. Reach Truck, Dockers, Forklifts, Pallet Jacks
- Manage inventory of material handling equipment, internal parts, and tools
- Troubleshoot electrical and mechanical systems on forklifts, Reach Trucks, Pallet Jacks, etc.
- Utilize Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to allocate repairs, parts, labor costs, and work orders
- Create purchase orders for spare and replacement parts
Required Qualifications of the MHE Technician:
- Completed High School diploma or GED
- 3+ years of experience maintaining material handling equipment and hydraulic equipment
- Previous experience in automotive repair, forklift repair, or as a diesel mechanic
- Ability to read electrical blueprints and schematics
- Proficient computer skills required including Microsoft Office Suite
Preferred Qualifications of the MHE Technician:
- Welding certification and/or electrical certification
- Fast paced industrial machinery and cold storage work environment
- Warehouse bays are kept at 32 degrees (and below zero in certain areas)
- Ability to withstand cold storage temperatures for extended periods of time (warm gear provided by company)
- Noise level varies at times and it can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.