|Job Title||Inventory Control Supervisor*|
|Location||Jackson, MS - Richland*||*Position is based out of Jackson, MS - Richland|
Lineage Logistics offers comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time-off and more. Join a team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
We’re currently seeking an Inventory Control Supervisor to join our team. As the Inventory Control Supervisor, you will directly manage the relationship with on-site customer stakeholders at West Liberty Foods. Additionally, you will work closely with Operations and Quality managers on inventory processes and improvements.
Responsibilities of the Inventory Control Supervisor:
- Manage data concerned with ordering, receiving, storing, issuing, and shipping products for the facility
- Prepare daily reports including analysis of production and shipping
- Direct and coordinate physical inventory, including auditing and monitoring cycle counts
- Develop, implement, and manage proper inventory control procedures and processes to ensure inventory accuracy
- Examine systems, controls, procedures, and policies to provide recommendations that improve inventory efficiency and accountability as well as ensure proper implementation
- Supervise the daily cycle counting function and conduct causative analysis
- Research recorded inventory adjustments and inventory shrink issues to determine root causes
- Store and track back order files in an established sequence and release them as stock becomes available
- Interface with customers on inventory needs, recalls, and possible issues
- Review files to determine unused items and recommend disposal of excess or damaged stock
Required Qualifications of the Inventory Control Supervisor:
- Completed High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of experience in Inventory Control
- 1+ years of experience with any WMS System
- 1+ years of experience in warehousing and/or distribution
Preferred Qualifications of the Inventory Control Supervisor:
- 1+ years of experience with leadership, supervisory, or management
- Previous food distribution experience
- Previous customer interaction experience
- Fast paced industrial machinery and cold storage work environment
- Warehouse bays are kept at 32 degrees (and below zero in certain areas)
- Ability to withstand cold storage temperatures for extended periods of time (warm gear provided by company)
- Noise level varies at times and it can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.