|Job Title||Commercial Property Manager*|
|Location||Novi, MI*||*Position is based out of Novi, MI|
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join a team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
We’re currently seeking a Commercial Property Manager to join the team. As the Commercial Property Manager, you will manage the day-to-day operations of a portfolio of industrial warehouses and commercial office buildings. Additionally, you will develop and maintain excellent tenant, landlord and vendor relationships.
Responsibilities of the Commercial Property Manager:
- Manage lease administration, tenant invoicing and property management system administration of Lineage buildings and warehouses
- Manage landlord relationships to ensure timely renewal and compliance with lease terms
- Manage all aspects of leased properties including maintenance obligations, inspection coordination, damage assessments, and site visits
- Generate and distribute monthly invoices to tenants leveraging the property management system and provide as needed
- Maintain property management system with current information pertaining to all properties in the portfolio and leverage the system for reporting needs, renewal options and compliance with licenses and permits
- Liaise with legal on real estate matters pertaining to easement negotiations and executions, lease amendments and correspondence with authorities having jurisdiction, and due diligence support
- Manage compliance and payment obligations for facilities in industrial park associations
- Prepare annual property budget for office buildings and cost centers that are fully leased to tenants and provide support for office buildings maintenance requests
- Ensure compliance with economic incentive agreements through annual compliance filings
Required Qualifications of the Commercial Property Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of experience in lease administration and/or property management
- Working knowledge of business and legal terms related to real estate leases, transactions and management
- Previous experience using Yardi or a similar lease administration system
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Fast paced industrial machinery and cold storage work environment
- Warehouse bays are kept at 32 degrees (and below zero in certain areas)
- Ability to withstand cold storage temperatures for extended periods of time (warm gear provided by company)
- Noise level varies at times and it can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.