|Job Title||Financial Analyst - Tax *|
|Location||Novi, MI*||*Position is based out of Novi, MI|
Lineage Logistics is the industry’s leading innovator in temperature-controlled supply chain and logistics. Lineage’s expertise in end-to-end logistical solutions, its unrivaled real estate network, and its use of technology combine to promote food safety, increase distribution efficiency, advance sustainability, lessen environmental impact, and minimize supply chain waste. As a result, Lineage helps customers ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small family-owned businesses increase the efficiency and protect the integrity of their temperature-controlled supply chain. We are seeking individuals who want to be part of our growth and help build a world class Finance organization.
Lineage is currently searching for a Financial Analyst - Tax to join our team. This position is focused on finance, accounting, and income tax responsibilities for our rapidly growing company. This person will support the tax compliance process & planning, working closely with the Chief Tax Officer, and other cross-functional teams.
- Gather tax data to analyze projects as necessary
- Assist Chief Tax Officer with tasks related to income tax planning and finance projects
- Maintain proper tax documentation to be used under audit
- Support the preparation and documentation of income tax returns
- Collaborate cross-functionally to make sure potential tax issues are addressed proactively
- Liaise with accounting and finance operations and external auditors and service providers
- Ensure compliance with applicable tax laws and regulations
- Conduct research on tax issues
- Other data collection, analysis and maintenance, as necessary
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or Tax required
- Master’s degree and CPA preferred
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in tax or accounting
- Working knowledge of tax and accounting principles, methods and techniques
- Strong data analysis, prioritization and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, with a high level of attention to detail, and the ability to work effectively in a deadline-oriented environment
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office suite, with the ability to learn new technical skills and systems related to the job
- Travel may be required as necessary
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.