|Job Title||Lead Trainer*|
|Location||Attalla, AL*||*Position is based out of Attalla, AL|
At Lineage, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success.
Lineage Logistics is currently seeking a Lead Trainer to join the team. The Lead Trainer will manage the corporate onboarding process for the site(s) and provide support in all areas of training. Additional responsibilities include reviewing retention trends, turnover data and overall program success.
Responsibilities of the Lead Trainer
- Administer, deliver and manage the corporate onboarding process for the site(s)
- Drive best practices to increase the effectiveness of the training program
- Lead and facilitate classroom training, site tours and appropriate trainings
- Provide leadership and support to floor trainers
- Work with HR site leadership on employee engagement initiatives
- Document and monitor the onboarding program
- Ensure adherence to all company policies and procedures
- Coordinate delivery of onboarding curriculum and identify additional trainers to facilitate the onboarding program
- Retrain and/or cross train current employees on systems, equipment, functions, safety and procedures
- Serve as the warehouse lead on development of job instruction training to ensure consistency, efficiency and safety
Required Qualifications of the Lead Trainer
- Completed high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Experience in a related position or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong presentation delivery and communication skills
- Experience with facilitating meetings and training corporate material
- Ability to build relationships with all levels of an organization
- Preferred: project management skills
- Preferred: warehouse experience
- Fast paced office setting connected to a cold-storage warehouse environment
- Must be capable of multi-tasking and communicating with a variety of people and personalities
- Must be comfortable and confident with basic computer and phone skills
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.