|Job Title||Stand-Up Reach Forklift Operator*|
|Location||Sunnyvale, TX - Dallas*||*Position is based out of Sunnyvale, TX - Dallas|
Various Shifts Open:
1st- 6am to 2pm
2nd- 2pm to 10pm
3rd- 11pm to 6am
Stand-Up Reach Forklift Operator:
Lineage Logistics is hiring Stand-Up Reach Forklift Operators in Sunnyvale, TX. The Stand-Up Reach Forklift Operator will be operating stand-up reach forklifts to move products, equipment, and materials.
Responsibilities of the Stand-Up Reach Forklift Operator:
- Completes daily forklift maintenance/check sheet
- Puts away palletized units by raising forks for placement into four or five high racks
- Picks palletized units out of four or five high rack locations and stages for outbound shipment
- Records materials, weight, counts, and condition of food items via RF system
- Loads and unloads materials on and off pallets, skids, or lifting device
- Recharges, maintains and cleans batteries
Required Qualifications of the Stand-Up Reach Forklift Operator:
- 1+ year(s) of experience operating a stand-up forklift or reach truck
- Must be comfortable lifting 75 lbs.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to read and speak English
- Must be able and willing to work weekends
- Must be able and willing to complete a pre-employment basic math skills test
- Must be able and willing to complete a pre-employment background check and drug screen
Preferred Qualifications of the Stand-Up Reach Forklift Operator:
- High School Diploma or GED
- This is a cold storage warehouse with temperatures between -10 and 34 degrees
- Appropriate work gear will be provided
- Must be capable of multi-tasking and communicating with a variety of people and personalities
- Noise level in the warehouse varies and, at times, can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.