|Job Title||Case Picker*|
|Location||Riverside, CA - Hunter Park*||*Position is based out of Riverside, CA - Hunter Park|
We’re Hiring! We invite you to apply online, meet us and interview onsite at our upcoming Open Interview Day:
Wednesday, September 25th
1001 Columbia Ave
Riverside, CA 92509
11AM – 5PM
Lineage Logistics is hiring Case Pickers. Earn anywhere from $14.25+ an hour, dependent on experience level and get paid to work out!
The Case Picker will be assembling customer orders from storage or inbound shipments for outbound loading.
Responsibilities of the Case Picker:
- Operates ride-on electric pallet jack to assemble orders and deliver to staging area
- Marks materials with identifying information
- Opens bales, crates and other containers
- Records amount of material using computerized scanning equipment to update inventory
- Arranges stock parts in specified sequence for assembly
Required Qualifications of the Case Picker:
- 6(+) Months of experience in a warehouse environment
- Must be comfortable lifting 75 lbs.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to read and speak English
- Must be able and willing to complete a pre-employment basic math skills test
- Must be able and willing to complete a pre-employment background check and drug screen
Preferred Qualifications of the Case Picker:
- High School Diploma or GED
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. We value respect and care about our team members.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.