|Job Title||Lead Trainer - Looking to be a Trainer?*|
|Location||Ottumwa, IA*||*Position is based out of Ottumwa, IA|
Lineage Logistics offers comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off and more. Join a team that is transforming how food is distributed around the world.
We are currently seeking a Lead Trainer to join our dynamic team. As a Lead Trainer, you will administer, deliver and manage the corporate onboarding process for our Ottumwa site. Additionally, the Lead Trainer will advise Operations teams on employee skillsets and training needs, as well as use data to determine where improvements can be made. Position will be a day-shift position, but flexibility is required to occasionally work non-traditional shifts, as needed.
Responsibilities of the Lead Trainer:
- Lead and facilitate classroom training, site tours and appropriate Material Handling Equipment (MHE) training
- Provide leadership direction and support to floor trainers by driving best practices to increase the effectiveness of the program
- Coordinate activities with support groups (HR, Safety, Operations, Management) to assist in the delivery of onboarding curriculum
- Re-train or cross train current employees on systems, equipment (Electric Pallet Jack, Stand Up Fork Truck, High Reach Forklift), functions, safety and procedures
- Document and monitor the onboarding program using common corporate processes
- Serve as the warehouse lead on the development of job instruction training to ensure consistency, efficiency and safety
- Collaborate with site leadership to review retention trends, turnover data, employee engagement initiatives, and overall program success
- Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures
Qualifications of the Lead Trainer:
- 1+ year of experience operating Raymond, Crown, and/or Hyster MHE equipment
- 1+ year of experience as a Trainer in a warehouse or distribution center
- Certified (or ability to obtain certification) to operate all equipment used in the warehouse
- Ability to facilitate trainings in collaboration with other departments
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Proven enthusiasm and eagerness to learn
- Fluency in Spanish is preferred
About Lineage Logistics:
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.